- Best Seller
- New Arrivals
- Men’s Fashion
- Women’ Fashion
- Kids Fashion
- Baby & Toys
- Health & Beauty
- Home & Lifestyle
Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON HOYYAH
Join a marketplace and sell your products to the
South African Market.
Register for a Vendor Account
- Simply register on the Hoyyah Marketplace platform and register as a seller. Once the account has been approved, you can start to set up your Store.
- Fill in all your shop information, upload Logo's, setup shipping charges, returns and delivery policies and other information
Upload and Manage Products
- Upload, edit & delete products.
- Include, Images titles and full descriptions for all products. Good keyword-rich titles and full descriptions help search engines find your product.
Orders & Payments
- Receive orders and ship the product to the customer.
- Once a customer has received the order, you will be paid. Withdraw money anytime from the Vendor Dashboard.
HOYYAH MARKETPLACE FEES
Affordable, transparent, and secure
Registration and opening an Online Shop is free. You only pay a small commission of 10% after your stuff sells.
Final Value Fee
PAYMENTS AND FEES
Here are some common questions about selling on Hoyyah
How do fees work on Hoyyah?
Hoyyah Marketplace take a 10% commission on all successful transactions. There is also an R10.00 per pay-out transaction fee. We will make a direct EFT into your bank account and send proof of deposit via email.
Hoyyah pays Sellers 3 days after the customer has received their goods. We offer a safe and secure environment for all buyers and vendors.
Any unfulfilled orders due to “No stock”, a fee of 4.5% will be levied against the sellers account. This is to offset the charges that payfast would charge Hoyyah. In a case where Hoyyah would need to refund a customer.
Our 10% commission helps covers costs for running this seller/buyer platform (secure online payment gateway costs, web hosting, monthly website maintenance and advertising costs).
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on Hoyyah. Register as a seller. Setup your shop. Shipping charges, Shipping policies and refund and returns policies. Choose a shop name
Safe and secure online payments
Hoyyah uses PayFast as our payment gateway.
PayFast is the Ultimate Online Payment Solution. Experience fast and secure online payments with South Africa’s leading payment gateway. You can find more information by visiting their website: https://www.payfast.co.za/
We offer EFT, Debit, Zapper, Snapscan, Scode & Credit card payments for your customers on Hoyyah. All payments are redirected to a secure server. We do not store any credit or debit card information.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop.
What can I sell on Hoyyah?
Any item can be sold on Hoyyah as long as there is a category for the item. Hoyyah will open up more categories as the platform grows