Steamy Four-gear temperature adjustable Ceramic Hair Straightener
This steamy hair straightener will have your hair straight, silky and soft within minutes!. Designed to drastically reduce static and protect against burns, keeping the heat exactly where it needs to be, leaving you with salon-quality results in no time
PLEASE CHECK availability of all fashion and footwear sizes as we sell on other platforms as well. This is to avoid unnecessary disappointment.
Size availability is correct during the time of listing.Our products are usually shipped within 4-7 Business Days using door to door Courier services.
All delivery is free if the total amount of items purchased exceeds the value of R1200. If the total value of items purchased is below R1200.
R100 Shipping/Courier cost will be levied on the total purchase price. Ensure that you specify the correct Daytime Address as we are not responsible for the incorrect delivery address supplied.
We are not responsible for delayed delivery as a result from 3rd party services such as delivery services and/or any other factors not within our control. Please bear with us should you experience any delays whatsoever in delivery as we will ensure that the parcel gets delivered to you.
We ship almost anywhere in SA. If there is a particular region we cannot ship to, we will inform you as the cost may differ or we may have to refund you.
See Cancellation/Refund & Exchange Policy
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
HOYYAH’S ACCEPTANCE TERMS
While Hoyyah makes every effort to accommodate its customers. Returns can only be done within 10 working days of Receipt of Order. Where we have not received a notification for a refund after the 10 working day period, we unfortunately will not be able to accept any refunds after the 10 working period has surpassed.
We source only the best products and should Hoyyah “run out of stock” of a particular item, the customer will be informed for a full refund and/or replacement of the same value.
Where a customer has notified us by email for a refund. We will accept a refund and/or a return based on the following conditions:
- Where goods have been incorrectly supplied. An example of this is where a customer orders goods and receives goods that are substantially different from what was ordered. The customer will be responsible for the return of the item at the customers own cost and the delivery fee paid for, will be deducted from the total refund amount. This can be waived by Hoyyah at its own discretion.
- Where the goods sold are materially defective. Materially defective means that the goods are not suitable for the purposes for which they are made or designed and that the defect affects the usage of the item. Hoyyah reserves the right to inspect the goods once they have been returned, which inspection may take up to 10 working days, before offering the Consumer recourse on the matter, which may include, but is not limited to:
- A full refund where the goods are found to be materially defective due to a manufacturing fault or defective batch of goods OR
- A replacement of the goods with the same or substantially similar items
Materially defective here excludes minor scratches, dents, marks or defects which do not affect the usage or enjoyment of the goods. Ordinary wear and tear is specifically excluded.
- Returns shall be processed for goods purchased from Hoyyah. Any such return shall only be accepted if the goods are in their original packaging, All tags are still attached, unused and the Consumer is able to provide a valid, dated proof of purchase.
- Once the stock has been returned and a refund has been accepted by Hoyyah, payment of the refunded amount shall be made into the user or consumer’s account 7 to 14 working days days from date of approval of that refund.
HOYYAH’S NON-ACCEPTANCE TERMS
- Hoyyah will not accept refunds based on the 'buyer’s remorse' and Hoyyah reserves the right to reject returns that are sought because the Consumer has 'changed his/her mind' or no longer wants the item after the purchase has been made.
- Where the goods have been damaged due to ordinary wear and tear or worn out in the ordinary course of use.
- Where the goods have been purchased from other retailers and not Hoyyah
- Where the goods fall into one of the following categories:
- Underwear, sleepwear, Swimwear or lingerie
- Make-up, skin products & any cosmetic consumables.
- Goods that have been personalised or custom made or ordered specifically for the customer
- Goods that may pose a health or safety hazard if returned or reused.
- Earrings, including studs, piercings, hair pieces, attachments and other personal body items due to health and safety reasons may not be returned
- Exchanges on electrical products that have been used, tested or are otherwise are not defective.
- All consumable food items
- Where goods have been purposely damaged through gross negligence of the consumer
- Where the goods have been damaged by other means such as weather, natural disaster, power failure, electrical surges or circumstances not with Hoyyah’s control.
- The customer will bear the cost for the return of the item/s and all delivery charges are non-refundable and will be deducted from the total refund.
- Should the customer’s total basket after the refund be below the threshold of R499, Hoyyah reserves the right to deduct the Shipping cost of R85 from the refund value.
All returns must be received within 10 Working days and can be couriered to the following address:
54 Faan Street
There are no enquiries yet.